Creating an Inclusive and engaging workplace
G4S believes that employee engagement is essential across a global workforce. To test the effectiveness of our engagement we undertake a global employee survey every two years which measures our employees’ views of the company’s performance across a number of areas.
Our most recent survey, which was undertaken in 2019, provides valuable insight into the views of our colleagues. The results of the survey are used to enhance our Human Resources strategy and practices.
The 2019 survey showed that our colleagues are highly engaged:
- 454,000 colleagues (representing 85% of the global workforce) participated in the survey in 2019
- 88% of respondents are proud to be a member of the G4S team
- 83% of respondents would recommend G4S as an employer to a friend
- 85% of respondents believe G4S demonstrates high standards of ethics
- 86% of respondents believe that G4S respects and values people from different backgrounds
- 81% of respondents state that they are encouraged to develop and progress in their role
*533,000 employees at the time of the survey