Protecting your business
G4S trains and deploys dog/handler teams to meet your business requirements, whether that’s protecting a handler from intruders, guarding premises, searching persons entering your building, or examining your high-risk areas for hidden explosives. Dogs are run through rigorous training regimes to ensure they always meet the highest standards for these mission critical tasks. We provide dogs/handlers to protect your business and employees, events and venues, transport and borders, custody, immigration and cargo searching as well as professional services.
One of our committed general purpose patrol dog/handler teams can provide greater flexibility than two uniformed security officers, has a greater ability to detect trespassers, is a proven deterrent and protective measure, and is a cost-effective resource.
G4S are able to provide:
- Search, protection and the detection of drugs, weapons, cash and explosives.
- An effective solution to produce a cheaper, efficient and quicker result for any business.
- Officers are available with welfare transportation, enabling them to work in remote and temporary areas.
We operate in a number of different sectors:
- Events and Venues
- Transport & Borders
- Business & Employees
- Custody & Immigration
- 1 dog can replace 6 guards
- 1 dog takes 20 seconds to sweep a car where as 2 people take 4 minutes
- 1 dog takes on average under 5 seconds to search 1 person